Mount Street Academy is a great place to work and learn.
We believe in the power of teachers and teaching assistants to make all the different to our children and are deeply committed to high quality professional development for all our staff.
We would be interested in an application from you if you:
- love your job, and are passionate about teaching and learning in the Early Years
- are an excellent practitioner and keen to develop your career
- are ambitious for children and have high expectations for what our children can achieve
- are creative and innovative
- are able to lead a dedicated and enthusiastic team of excellent Early Years practitioners
- are able to offer support to teachers and leaders within and beyond our school
What we can offer you:
- We will inspire you – Come and work for a school that puts children at the heart of all we do, aiming to ‘create a haven in which children flourish’. Our curriculum is inspiring and engaging, and our pupils love school and love learning.
- We will develop you – Our schools are all members of the Kyra Teaching School Alliance, and through that partnership we will offer you the opportunity to work with colleagues in other schools and be part of a learning community.
- We will support you – We will offer you superb induction and ongoing training and support.
- We will invest in you – Our aim is to develop a team of professionals who are developed and nurtured right through their career, and able to share their expertise with others.
- We are a community – Our schools are part of CfBT Schools Trust, a multi-academy trust that is focused on transforming lives through improving education. Through our trust we are able to offer you opportunities to work with schools outside of Lincolnshire, and learn from great research and inspiring international work.
For information about how we use your data, please click here to see our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
We are currently recruiting to the vacancies below:
- Customer Service Apprentice
- Regional Governance Administrator
Please click on the link below for further details.