Our last inspection was in November 2013 when the school was graded outstanding in every area.
Please follow the link below to our Ofsted Report.
- Teachers have high expectations of pupils and plan interesting work and inspirational activities which help pupils to think for themselves.
- Highly skilled teaching assistants work alongside teachers to provide pupils with very effective personalised and small group support.
- The schools’ creative curriculum and inspiring themes provide an excellent range of opportunities for pupils to excel in a variety of subjects.
- Children make an excellent start in the Nursery and Reception classes, quickly becoming confident learners. They benefit from outstanding teaching in classrooms and in the inspiring outside area.
- Pupils’ outstanding behaviour is supported by excellent provision for their spiritual, moral social and cultural development. Pupils feel extremely safe in school and get on very well together.
- Parents think highly about the school and leaders use very effective ways to involve parents in their children’s learning, for example, by using social media.
- The relentless ambition of all staff and the governing body has created a school where everything possible is done to promote the achievement and personal development of its pupils.