Please see below latest government updates for self-isolation.
- As well as individuals with symptoms all family/household members will now need to isolate for 14 days.
- Symptoms remain a fever, high temperature or persistent cough (If any of these three symptoms are present follow self-isolation guidance)
- Vulnerable groups, including those over 70, those with underlying health conditions and those that are pregnant, are advised to be particularly stringent with social distancing measures
- All but essential travel should be avoided.
- Social distancing should be increased with non-essential contact with others being discouraged
- You can find more information at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/...